Complete Privvacy and Satisfaction
Sade Sati is the phase of one’s life which is most feared by most of the people. In Sade Sati, Saturn, the planet of Karma, brings in the results of the past karma. Shani or Saturn is often considered s a hard taskmaster who oversees our actions and punishes us strongly when we make mistakes, just like our parents. Its punishments are meant to teach us the most crucial lessons of life. Hence Sadi Sati is the situation in vedic astrology which nothing should be scared of.
Sade Sati is the period of 7.5 years. This period begins when transit saturn positioned itself in the 12th house from your moon. This phase is being called as the starting period of Sadi Sati. When Saturn occupies the same house along with the moon is called the peak phase, which is also the most crucial phase. The final phase comes when Saturn transits into the 2nd house from your moon. Sade Sati is the period which has been associated with many inauspicious events of your life, like not getting desired outputs of your efforts, results getting frustratingly delayed.
But do keep in mind, Saturn or Shani acts more like a guardian to us during this period. It tests our endurance, patience and helps us in getting better at work or at handling relationships and problems in our life. It brings in problems, delays and helps us realising our true potential. Results of our hard work done during this period, may get delayed but will surely come. During this period, Saturn teaches us the lessons of our lives and gain wisdom which help us throughout our lives.
Read our blog on Nadi Dosha, another most potent evil in Kundali: https://www.sunnyastrologer.com/blog/nadi-dosha
* One must worship Planet Saturn or Lord Shanidev on every Saturday. One must offer Urad ki dal and mustard oil and light a lamp in front of the idol of Lord Shani.
* Wear gemstone like Blue Sapphire to reduce the impact of Sade Sati. One must approach an astrologer on what gemstone will be good as per your natal chart.
* Recite Hanuman Chalisa every day.
* Chant Shani Grah Mantra for 80,000 times.
* In the middle finger, wear an iron ring. This ring, if made of a horse shoe, will be highly effective.
* Chant Maha Mrityunjaya Mantra and worship Lord Shiva.
* Donate food and clothes to poor and needy people on Saturdays.
* Offerings of food items like mustard oil, balck gram, black clothes, iron articles, blanket, buffalo on * * Saturdays are considered highly auspicious.
* Wear black clothes on every Saturday.
* Chant "Shani Stotram" everyday.
* Chant "Shani Kavacham" everyday.
For more personalised reading on Sade Sati in yoru antal chart and personalised solutions, contact the best astrologer in India, Sunny Sharma ji Info@sunnyastrologer.com
Years Of Experiences
Satisfied Clients and Growing