Complete Privvacy and Satisfaction
Navratri is the most auspicious festival of Hindus, which is celebrated for 9 consecutive days in the honour of Goddess Durga. During these 9 days, nine different forms of Goddess Durga is being revered in different ways in different parts of the country. These are the days, it is believed, Goddess Durga bestows peace and prosperity on her devotees.
The best astrology expert in India, Sunny Sharma ji lists down the simple ways to attract the blessings during this period:
In order to get the list of mantras for each day, read on our blog, Know the Significance and Mantras for 9 days of Navratri.
* Goddess Laxmi’s favourite flower is Lotus. It is believed, offering fresh lotus flower each day of Navratra to the idol at the temple of your home will make her happy. She will bless you with wealth and prosperity.
* Buy a coin of gold or silver on the first day of Navratra with a picture of Lord Ganesha and Goddess Lakshmi embossed on it and keep it in your temple or the place where you keep your money.
* Peacock feather has its own significance in eliminating vastu doshas from the house and attract positive vibes. Peacock feather is the must keep for Goddess Saraswati also. Hence placing a peacock feather in your temple can remove negative energies from the house.
* Most of the people love to keep Goddess Lakshmi’s idol in their temple during these nine days. Make sure, the idol should be in sitting position, blessing everyone. It should never be in standing position.
* Offer ‘16 Sringar’ to Goddess Durga during Navratras. 16 Sringar constitutes cosmetic products used by women like lipstick, vermillion powder, comb, heena, toe rings, bangles among many other things. This makes Goddess Durga very happy, bestowing devotees with her blessings.
* North-East direction of the house is the direction where Gods reside. Hence, make sure the idol of Goddess Durga should be placed in this direction.
* Light an Akhand Jyot to please Goddess Durga and place it in the direction of South-West. In case, you are unable to lit Akhand Jyot, try to have a diya lighten for the entire night.
Years Of Experiences
Satisfied Clients and Growing